Accepted Items and Brands
- Children’s clothing (newborn–size 14)
- Baby toddler equipment (strollers, cribs, pack-n-plays, highchairs, swings, etc.)
- Dance, gymnastics & karate attire
- Seasonal costume & holiday gear
- Shoes in great condition
- Toys in “near new” condition with all pieces & working batteries
- Car seats that have not expired and have not been in an accident
Items Not Accepted:
- Out of date garments
- Items that are stained, heavily worn, lacking buttons or have broken zippers
- Hats, towels, burp clothes and blankets UNLESS new
- Undergarments and socks
- Open packages: pacifiers, bottles & sippy cups
- Stuffed animals
- Maternity clothes
Brands Not Accepted Regardless of Condition:
- Baby Togs
- Basic Editions
- Bonnie Jean
- Character clothing
- Children’s Place
- Class Club
- Kid Connection
- Koala Kids
- Limited Too
- Okie Dokie
- Old Navy
- Rare Editions
Wash and remove stains from your items.
Take the time to iron, so your items sell quickly.
Gather your supplies: wire hangers, safety pins, zip lock bags, ribbon, card stock and printer.
Register to consign to receive your consignor number.
Review Romper Runway’s tips and instructions on tagging and pricing.